12 February 2011

Tips & Trick : Gain Side Income using SAYS.my

SAYS.my 
SAYS.my is a community of Malaysians who choose cool stuff to share on social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) and get rewarded with cash and prizes for doing so! Any Malaysian who uses social media can join.


So what can we do?


This is where SAYS.my believes that by rewarding more social media users, more people will be encouraged to take actions – actions which can influence or change things! After all, all useful actions should be rewarded. And to get these rewards, SAYS.my partners with businesses and leaders to create a rewards platform for all social media users.

The mission here is to work with as many rewards partners as possible to create rewarding campaigns and experiences for at least 1 million youths in Malaysia by 2011.

How to Join SAYS.my?

You can join SAYS.my in just 2 simple steps!!!


There all you need to do is just click on the "Sign Up Now" button on www.says.my and fill in your:

1. Regular Email Address
(tip: provide the email that you often use or check so that you will not miss out on any exciting opportunity)
2. Country

Immediately after that, you will receive an activation link in your email inbox. Just click on that link to activate your SAYS.my account & you are done! (in case you don’t get the activation email in your inbox, check your junk mail. It might be hiding there)..

maybe u can help me click on my running campaign after i give this interesting information...

My Running campaign Link:




No comments:

Post a Comment